Thursday, November 27, 2008

Why hello there!

i have returned. plenty of poems, some of which i do not wish to share quite honestly. i took a vacation and went on some meditation after my pet turtle franklin died. looots of thinking went on... but i have returned. would just like to let everyone know that. aaaaand... coven... i love you! just wanted you to know that!

[::crayola::]>

P.S. we are the beautiful people. do not forget that. no matter what you have or what you lost... you are still beautiful.

P.S. #2 i miss franklin... but i am glad he is in a better place. his time came. i hope he is happy in the underworld with his turtle ancestors and such... he died so young... a turtle of 20 years... poor guy. i love him. he used to help me write my poems... i may need someone else to help me now... maybe my cat paris. i have no idea why im even saying all of this... lol. time for awkward silence!

..................................................................................

ok that was awkward enough. NO MORE DYING!!!
time for life. save the babies! save the orphans!
by the way, this isnt a poem or anything. im just reeeeally high. hehe... woops

| -------> |
| ^ |
V | V
|
--> -------------------------------> i am one of {TBP}
join me ;)
i really feel like going to paris. seems like a nice place to be... then oregon. that also seems quite nice. so much... pennies in my ears. and in my eyes. blinded by the light. what a beautiful sight... taken so long, long, long... time.... could i ever have lost you? then i... loved you. it took a long, long, long... time.... time to be the sign. banner of death, scarred with blood. someone wastes away, be one with the mud. harmony extracted out of the air... how i loved your hair...

i like this song! have you seen the little piggies, crawling in the dirt... and for all the little piggies, life is getting worse...

KAP!!!!!!


Wszędzie tam jest wielka ilość świń, żyjący świnia życia. Wy możecie widzieć & (oni) poza dla obadu, z ich żonami świni. Chwytanie widelców i noże. Żeby jeść boczek.

i dont expect anyone to know that. i only know it because it is one of the languages of my heritage. and i am proud. woohoo! jestem polskie i dumny. kinda funny cuz one of my good friends is german. Nienawidzą tamte przeklął Niemcy! ugh. seriously. what the fuck lol. i see gold within the eyes... those eyes had their share of cries... for the life that has died... the beauty of what is inside...

Śpią dość dziecko, nie krzyczy (ogłaszać), i będę śpiewać spanie śpiewu.

almost time it is
for me to retire
show me you love me
and i'll show you a liar

whisper sweet things in my ear
baby what are you doing to me
something tells me you blaspheme me
you are someone i wish you would be

christmas time is here again
get in the bomb shelter
I wy nie będziecie widzieć mnie
To jest czasem dla mnie udawać się

here comes the sun
bright and early, shine on us
you're not the same
but i do not care

thats what i get for babbling a fish
i ask if you want to have some fun and what do you do?
you hand me a straw.
what the hell dude
i dont do that stuff
so i pass it to the next one
and i walk away
because i am cold
and need my jacket
some warmth to wear
because nobody wants to cuddle
with the fool which is me

HaPpY tUrKeY dAy To AlL mY aMeRiCaN fOlLoWeRs!

cuz ur the only loves that ive ever had!
dont you give me that finger
put that away before i chop it off
JUST KIDDING! im a pacifist
its really tough to be a pacifist...
when people intentionally piss you off
i was about to punch this kid in the face
for what he was doing
funnier part is
he is my sister's boyfriend
well... WAS
he broke up with her
again
lol

sheep say LOOOOOOOOL
not BAAAAAAH
trust me on this one, i heard em
so as soon as i am sober
i shall put the poems up that i wish to share
and i am currently working on a few of them


Robi moja polska rozmowa dręczą wszelki? Robi wy obmyślacie to dokucza?

my feet are wicked fucking cold
i think i shall protest something
not sure what though
but ill think of something
im good like that
i am a terribly good arguer
which is why i get in trouble... because im "rude"
my parents are just jealous that i always win arguements
ok i gotta go...
she is calling again
the new bird... for now.
she will fly soon
but i will keep her while she lasts


TBH
To będzie panować wkrótce! My jest nie jest przerywał przez was albo wasz armia. Ni może przerywać my. Żeby pomagać my, mówią mnie gdzie wy odchodził. będziemy zwalniają was i łączą zwyciężać dla dobrego ludzkiego widok.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE BACK!!!! *runs to hug Julian*

Just Me said...

JULIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAYYYYYYY
*hugs!*

*Tilla starts jumping up and down*

FINALLY! Dude I thought you were never going to write again. That was a long freakin post yet very entertaining and confusing!

Love ya!

Tilla